Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.44 NO. 6 6/2000
- Anesthesia in the New Millenium: Regional Anesthesia.
- Postoperative complications from subarachnoid anesthesia at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
- Gynecological laparoscopy: An anesthesia point of view.
- Incidence of transient neurological symptoms after spinal anesthesia with a 27 G Quincke needle at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Srivajana N., Werawatganon T., Sriawattanakul C., Kijkarnjaroensin S., Prasertsri S.
- Eosinophilia with low prevalence of parasitism in a rural area of Maha Sarakham Province after annual mass treatment with mebendazole and albendazole.
Triteeaprapap S., Thamapanyawat B., Nuchprayoon I., Thanamun B.
- Safety and efficacy of transurethral alprostadil in men with erectile dysfunction: King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital experience.
Opanuraks J., Kongkanand A.
- What were pregnants perceived reasons for the caesarean sections?
- Postoperative seizure after intraoperative myelography with iopamidol.
Werawatganon T., Kupniratisaikul S.
- What's new in 'Painless Labor'
- Utility of auditory brainstem response audiometry in diognosis of acoustic neuroma at the King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Ounsuk S., Vaewvichit K., Luangpitakchumpon P.