Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.56 NO. 4 7/2012
- ห้องปฏิบัติการอัตโนมัติ (Total Laboratory Automation: TLA)
- Lean implementation in quality improvement of laboratory.
Pichitchok Y, Ganokroj P, Phatthanathiranan W.
- Correlation of analytical performance of automated chemistry analyzer between Abbott Architect c8000 and Roche Cobas c501.
Suwannaboot S, Ketloy C, Ganokroj P, Ujjin P.
- Correlation between healthrelated quality of life using St. George’s Respiratory Questionnaire and pulmonary function testing in Thai patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Kawkitinarong K, Yingchutrakul T, Sittipunt C, Wongtim S.
- Effects of aquatic exercise on trunk flexibility, back muscle strength, and pain scale in chronic nonspecific low back pain patients.
Janyacharoen T, Chaichanawongsa J, Namsiri S, Thongduang Y, Arayawichanond P, Kanpittaya J.
- Attitude of medical students for graphical recording technique as a critical thinking and creativity expression tool in medical teaching.
- Evaluation of DNA extraction by boiling method for PCR-based detection of Pneumocystis jirovecii in sputum samples from immunocompromised patients.
Tia T, Pattanawong U, Kongpolprom N, Putaporntip C.
- Asian’s conservative attitudes toward sex and its impacts on women’s sexual practices and reproductive health.
Roomruangwong C, Epperson CN.
- Quality of life among Ruamkatanyu rescue workers in Bangkok Metropolis.
Worakul P, Roomruangwong C.
- Working condition and stress among staff members of the Department of Dietetics and Diet Therapy, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Muangcharoen P, Sughondhabirom A.