CHULA MED J : Vol.55 NO. 4 7/2011
- Correlation of computed tomographic findings in blunt liver trauma with treatments and outcomes at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Prabnutchawong N, Vajragupta L, Tanpowpong N.
- Effect of phenytoin, phenobarbital and valproic acid on carbamazepine clearance and therapeutic out come: derived from routine therapeutic drug monitoring data at Prasat Neurological Institute.
Traiyawong T, Panomvanna D, Towanabut S.
- Impact of different CT slice thickness on clinical target volume for intensity modulated radiation therapy : A phantom study.
Siripachot P, Asavametha N, Oonsiri S.
- Prediction of contrast-induced nephropathy after percutaneous coronary intervention: Role of contrast volume/body weight ratio.
Chaemchoi T, Punyawudho B, Srimahachota S.
- Demographic factors associated to survival of HIV/ AIDS patients in southernmost province of Thailand.
Chaimay B, Woradet S, Sukkasem K.
- Anxiety about job application in senior undergraduate students.
Ua-ariyapanichkul P, Nimnuan C.
- Interests in medical specialties, personalities and correlated factors in choosing future training of sixth year medical students, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University.
Kaewyod T, Kanchanatawan B.
- Mental health problem of older persons in Ban Bang Khae Social Welfare Development Center for Older Persons.
Kochsiripong P, Suppapitiporn S.