Chulalongkorn Medical Journal
CHULA MED J : Vol.55 NO. 5 9/2011
- Angiographic findings of Moyamoya.
Topanthanont O, Tantivatana J.
- Assessment of the environmental support for physical activity scale among Thai elderly.
Leethong-in M, Yunibhand J, Aungsuroch Y, Magilvy JK.
- Relationship between changes of calcineurin inhibitor levels and serum creatinine and cystatin C levels in kidney transplant patients.
Hasatsri S, Chaiprasert A, Aramwit P.
- Five-year survival rate in 2002 of head and neck cancer patients treated at Lopburi Cancer Center.
- Relationship between regimen complexity and medication adherence behavior in Thai elderly with hypertension.
Tepsuriyanont S, Jirapaet V, Luangamornlert S, Praditsuwan R.
Kulapatrapa C, Eiam-ong S.
- The association between thiopurine s-methyltransferase *3C polymorphism and azathioprine induced myelosuppression in Thai patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Kongpunvijit J, Avihingsanon Y, Hirankarn N, Vannaprasaht S, Wongchinsri J.
- Incidence of injuries and sport specific physical fitness of Thai national women’s rugby sevens players.
Choochate K, Chaiwanichsiri D, Sanguanrungsirikul S.
- Effect of the art therapy on self-esteem of male substance dependent patients at Thanyarak Institute.
Loysongkroa R, Worakul P.